Thursday 10 January 2013

Day 4 on 30g Protein for Breakfast

Breakfast:
2 sausages, 2 eggs, mushrooms and French beans

Motivation:
We stumble along life untill somthing profound happens. And it's inside us, a thought process. At this point we decide that the continuing behaviour must change.

For me it was my wife waking me to a piece of plastic with two lines through it. I decided I must lead in life by example and not via a dictatorship.

To keep motivated I got in some Y fronts and did the mobot pose and my wife took the snaps.

The one which really shocked me was the rear veiw. I still can't believe how much I've packed on in the upper thigh region.

I've pinned this pic on the bedroom mirror.

I also forgot to mention my body fat percentage. 27% this is not good.

When the pain is big enough, we will change.

No comments:

Post a Comment