Thursday 17 January 2013

Days 10, 11 and 12 on 30g Protein Breakfasts

Day 10 - x2 scrabbled eggs with smoked salmon. Should have gone with 3 eggs
Day 11 - unflavoured protein shake (was running late)
Day 12 - 3 soft boiled eggs.

This far in, I truly feel I could maintain this lifestyle change after the 14 experiment. I'll measure up on the 14th day and see If I've lost any body fat.

The next experiment will be a 6 week challenge with HGS to see who can lose the most body fat. I will be using the slow carb diet as promoted by Tim Ferris in the 4 hour body.

Monday we take body fat readings. Me and Half Guard Steve that is. Think he will probably having a wager at work and rope another person in.

If you're up for the challenge, join us. 6 week only. Who can decrease body fat percentage the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment