Wednesday 6 February 2013

Letter of Resignation

Dear Mr Husain,

As required by my contract of awesomeness, I hereby give you one class notice of my intention to leave my position as your BJJ Nemesis.

I have decided that it is time to move on and I have accepted a position elsewhere. This was not an easy decision and took a lot of consideration. However, I am confident that my new role will help me to move towards some of the goals I have for my BJJ career.

Please be assured that I will do all I can to assist in the smooth transfer of my responsibilities before leaving.

I wish both you every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as part of your team.

Yours sincerely,


badshah.net

2 comments:

  1. Dear Badshah.net,

    As a result of your resignation I am writing to inquire if there is a vacant post as Mr Husain's BJJ Nemesis?

    I believe that I have the skills and experience to successfully fulfill this role in your absence. I am willing to take on the responsibilities to ensure Mr Husain enjoys a painful struggle throughout his BJJ career.

    I am fully aware of the risks and threats associated with this role, however I feel I have the awareness and organisational skills to help avoid Mr Husain's spider guard and also anything else he may try to simulate from the 'Gracie Combatatives'.

    I am available for interviews on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. I also hold a full driving license and I am ready to sign a contract ASAP.

    Finally, I would like to thank you for considering me for this post. I am certain that I am the ideal replacement as Mr Husain's BJJ Nemesis.

    Yours Sincerely,

    HGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr H.G.Steve,

      Thank you for your interest in this post. After meeting with you I am happy to recommend you to Mr Husain. I feel you are a very strong candidate for this role and wish you all the best.

      If successful a one month trail period will be granted.

      Regards

      badshah.net

      Delete