Tuesday 19 February 2013

First Week on PAGG Stack

So I've been on the slow carb diet for 5 weeks now. Along with using the PAGG stack for the last week. And while the fat loss is slow and steady. I'm not sure if the PAGG stack is really doing much. But I've only used it for one week.

Effects include:
  • feeling quite warm after meals
  • more regular and loose bowel movements
I've read in reviews it takes some people a whole week before the PAGG stack really getting going. So I shall continue with it until I finish the 1 months supply.



Note: I'm using ZestLife's PAGG stack. Which is the only one I found with veggie friendly capsules (as I avoid gelatin capsules, due to Halal only dietary requirements)

PAGG Stack is basicly the following (taken from Zest Life Webpage)

Directions for Use: Follow this schedule 6 days a week with one day off each week.


AGG-Nutritional Information per daily intake (6 capsules per day): 2 caps before food

Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract 20:1 2167mg (Providing EGCG 975mg -Whole Herb Equivalent 43,333mg)
Alpha Lipoic Acid 900mg
Aged Garlic Extract 100:1 6mg (Whole Root Equivalent 600mg)
Biotin (Vitamin B7) 150g

PAGG (Bedtime Dose)Nutritional Information per daily intake (1 capsule):

Alpha Lipoic Acid 300mg
Policosanol 23mg
Aged Garlic Extract 100:1 (Whole Root Equivalent 200mg)
Biotin (Vitamin B7) 50g 

No comments:

Post a Comment